Techncial Administrator – Full Time – Eastwood, Nottingham – Posted 8/11/2018
We have an immediate requirement for an ambitious and committed individual to provide clerical and technical administrative support to our Project Management team.
Our new colleague will:
• Manage and copile customer documentation deliverables.
• Collate, edit and issue monthly Project Progress Reports.
• Expedite, and assist in the preparation and weekly update of Project Plans within MS Project.
• Assist in Processing and filing all Project related documents.
• Process purchasing / production / accounts data onto our computerised ERP system (currently SAP Business One)
– BTEC ONC or similar qualification in a technical, business or administration subject.
– At least 3-5 years’ experience of working in a technical administrive or similar environment.
– Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Proficient Project Planning System user, (preferably M.S. Project).
– Proficient ERP System user, (preferably SAP).
– Methodical, well organised and able to communicate at all levels.
– Flexible and adaptable to a range of working methods and processes.
– Customer service focused and have experience of dealing with internal and external clients.
– Good team player.
– Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Accurate with attention to detail.
– 1-2 years experience in a technical background
– Full Driving License
This is an excellent opportunity for either a seasoned administrator, or a recently qualified engineer looking for a pathway to an engineering project management career.
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 P.A
Either apply via Indeed or send in an up to date CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org