Mechancial Fitter – Full Time (Eastwood) – Posted 9th May 2019
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Mechanicl Fitter at our manufacturing facility in Eastwood:
- Time Served
- Experience in fitting, assembly and testing of medium to heavy fabricated assemblies
- Experience in functional testing of pneumatically, electrically and manually controlled moving assemblies in accordance with technical drawings, instructions, specifications, standards and company procedures
- Ability to operate fabrication shop plant and equipment, including Guillotine, Press Brake, Rollers, etc.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and procedures
- From time to time, able to travel to travel to UK and Overseas customer dites to support our Aftermarket and Service Department
- Work must be high quality.
Good rates of pay & excellent working conditions, including flexible working. Immediate start.
Please apply by way of email & CV to email@example.com in the first instance.