Full Time (UK) – Posted 09 June 2021 – Aftermarket Administrator – Spares & Service Co-ordinator
As an integral part of our After Market Team at our Head Office in Eastwood, Nottingham (UK) you will support in the administration and co-ordination of the Aftermarket function.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- A great team player with a positive approach and a commercial outlook.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and other business functions.
- Ability to communicate and build lasting supplier / customer relationships.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests.
- Accurate and timely data management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software packages (Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar MRP/ERP
- Experience of personnel logistics / travel management.
- Ability to read / understand engineering drawings.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing organisation.
- A second language.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Be personally co-operative, energetic, dynamic, positive, enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally to plan and act decisively through carefully reasoned decision making.
- Be able to commence and complete tasks and projects within prescribed timelines / to critical deadlines.
- Possess the ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively.
- Work location will be at our Headquarters facility in Eastwood, Nottingham (UK).
- An attractive salary (circa £22k), benefits package and profit related bonus.
- Flexible scheme of working hours (flexi-time).
- A genuine opportunity to develop yourself in an exciting business atmosphere which puts tough demands on both yourself and the Company.
Please apply by email (including your CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO AGENCIES PLEASE