We now have a position open for a qualified and experienced Design Engineer at our HQ in Eastwood Nottingham, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Engineering team, providing technical solutions and CAD designed manufacturing drawings for our range of world class products.
Duties in brief include:
- Configuring a design solution that meets the requirements of the project specification.
- Producing 3D Models and manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks.
- Producing P&ID’s and BOM’s.
- Provide Technical documentation and guidance to our manufacturing team.
You will have an engineering background together with a demonstrable knowledge of mechanical design relating to fabricated industrial equipment.
Essential criteria: Soft Skills
• A great team player with a positive approach.
• Strong people and time management skills.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with customers and team members.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests.
Essential criteria: Technical Skills
• Able to understand and produce 3D models and engineering drawings.
• Ability to read specifications and specify compliant components.
• Experience working with Solid works.
• Experience of Pressure systems.
• Experience of Large Oil and Gas/ Power projects.
• Knowledge of electro-mechanical valve instrumentation and control systems.
• Experience of hazardous area applications for international installations.
• Basic pneumatic & electrical knowledge.
• Level 3 / 4 Engineering qualification (HNC/HND level).
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with other business functions.
• Ability to effectively manage time and work to deadlines.
Work location will be at our Headquarters facility in Eastwood, Nottingham (UK).
We offer the opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking business with an international footprint and the ambition for growth. Our core values centre around our people and provide a genuine opportunity to develop yourself in an exciting business atmosphere which puts tough demands on both yourself and the Company.
- An attractive salary, benefits package and profit related bonus.
- Flexible scheme of working hours (flexi-time).
- A genuine opportunity to develop yourself in an exciting business atmosphere which puts tough demands on both yourself and the Company.
All applications (to include your CV) via email using the following link: