Full Time (UK) – Posted 27 Sept 2021 – Field Service Engineer
DTL have an immediate opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Field Service Engineer to join our growing Aftermarket Division, providing general electro-mechanical service / support of the DTL product range, including assembly, inspection / testing, site service, commissioning and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A good knowledge of pneumatic actuators and controls including positioners.
- Knowledge and experience with electric actuators (Auma, Rotork, etc.)
- Working understanding of limit switches and linkage and lever mechanisms, including bearings.
- Work experience on industrial dampers would be a preference.
- Ability to write detailed and clear reports in MS word.
- Ability to interpret GA and detailed engineering drawings and interconnection diagrams.
- A working knowledge of instruments for pneumatic controls panels and process measurements.
- Supervisory skills
- Ability and willingness to travel globally for works activities
- Must have experience of working on offshore assets.
- Knowledge of safe systems of work, risk assessments and permit systems is essential.
We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and customer focussed organisation.
All applications via CV Library using the following link: Current vacancies