DTL Butterfly dampers provide a simple and cost effective method of control and isolation. Various sealing arrangements, including seal air fan, can be used to provide the correct sealing efficiency required for your application.
DTL Butterfly Dampers can be manufactured in Carbon Steel or Stainless steel, however for special applications we can utilise any material to suit your requirements such as 800HT, 310S, Alloy 31, Alloy 59…
DTL Butterfly dampers can be actuated pneumatically, electrically or manually via a simple hand lever or reduction gearbox.
DTL offers bespoke butterfly dampers as well as standard range ones, to suit your requirements.
- Exhaust systems
- Air ducting
- Gas Mixing
- Tunnel Ventilation
- Any application that requires isolation or control of gas flows!
- Pressure: Typically 50Kpa (0.5 barG) however we can design for higher on request
- Temperature: Typically 600°C (1112°F) up to 1250°C (2282°F) on request
- Round or rectangular design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- On/off or modulating
- Typical range from DN300 to DN3000 (other sizes available on request)
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request)
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Maintenance free bearings
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards
- Flexible metallic seals to increase sealing efficiency
- Seal air for 100% sealing