Inlet Vane Control Dampers
DTL Inlet Vane Dampers (IVC) are predominantly installed in centrifugal fan inlets to provide regulation and control.
Its multiple blade arrangement around a central hub helps to introduce swirl into the fans inlet for an enhanced flow control.
DTL’s Inlet Vane Dampers can be fitted with any form of actuation allowing either local or remote modulating control and can also be designed to fulfil the requirements of Hazardous areas.
DTL Inlet Vane Control Dampers can be manufactured in Carbon Steel or Stainless steel, however for special applications we can utilise any material to suit your requirements.
- Fan Inlet Control
- Pressure: Typically 50Kpa (0.5 barG) however we can design for higher on request
- Temperature: Typically 250°C (482°F) however we can design for higher on request
- Round design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- On/off or modulating
- Typical range from DN300 to DN3000 (other sizes available on request)
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request)
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Maintenance free bearings
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards