Sealing Air Dampers
DTL Seal air dampers are the right solution were 100% sealing against the process gas is required.
Our design is based on flexible special alloy seals, to provide durability even at high temperatures and in heavy duty applications.
DTL Sealing Air Dampers can be manufactured in Carbon Steel or Stainless steel, however for special applications we can utilise any material to suit your requirements such as 800HT, 310S, Alloy 31, Alloy 59…
Butterfly, Multilouvre, Guillotine and Diverter dampers can also be supplied with 100% tightness.
DTL can provide the full seal air system (ducting, heaters, non-return dampers, fans).
- Exhaust systems
- Air ducting
- Gas Mixing
- Any application that requires isolation or control of gas flows!
- Pressure: Typically 50Kpa (0.5 barG) however we can design for higher on request
- Temperature: Typically 600°C (1112°F) however we can design for higher on request
- Round or rectangular design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- On/off or modulating
- Typical range from DN300 to DN10000 (other sizes available on request)
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request)
- Single or Duplex Fan systems
- Double linkage design
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Maintenance free bearings
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards