DTL Multilouvre dampers are the right solution for those applications that demand superior control.
Multilouvre dampers can be design with parallel blade action and oppose blade action depending on the customer’s control needs.
DTL Mulitilouvre Dampers can be manufactured in Carbon Steel or Stainless steel, however for special applications we can utilise any material to suit your requirements such as 800HT, 310S, Alloy 31, Alloy 59…
Various sealing arrangements, including seal air fan, can be used to provide the correct sealing efficiency for your application.
DTL bespoke Multilouvre dampers are carefully engineered to fulfil the most demanding project requirements.
- Exhaust systems
- Air ducting
- Gas Mixing
- Tunnel Ventilation
- Any application that requires isolation or control of gas flows!
- Pressure: Typically 50Kpa (0.5 barG) however we can design for higher on request
- Temperature: Typically 600°C (1112°F) however we can design for higher on request
- Round or rectangular design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- On/off or modulating
- Typical range from DN300 to DN10000 (other sizes available on request)
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request)
- Double linkage design
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Maintenance free bearings
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards
- Flexible metallic seals to increase sealing efficiency
- Seal air for 100% sealing