Marine Scrubber Dampers
DTL provides bespoke 2-way and 3-way dampers for marine scrubber systems.
Our design is strongly focused on assuring the reliability and availability that is demanded by the Marine Industry, DTL’s Dampers provide a low maintenance solution, utilising maintenance free self-adjustable shaft seals and bearings.
Our marine dampers are typically manufactured in Corten and are suitable for up to 450°C (842°F) and 5000pa (500mmWG).
DTL can supply in any alternative material to suit your application, materials such as Duplex and SMO 254 to allow operating temperatures of around 600 °C (1112°F) and/or operating pressures exceeding 50Kpa (5000mmWG).
DTL can provide Soot blowing systems, double linkages and special alloy materials to fulfil your technical and project requirements.
DTL manufacturing capacity is distributed along Europe, Canada, India and China.
- Marine Exhaust Scrubber Systems
- Round or rectangular design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- On/off or modulating
- Seal air for 100% sealing
- Typical range from DN300 to DN3000 (other sizes available on request)
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request)
- Double linkage system
- Sootblowing system
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Maintenance free bearings
- Low air consumption
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards