Guillotine Dampers & Blanking Plates
DTL Guillotine dampers and blanking plates can be used in any application where a positive isolation is required for routine maintenance and/or entry to a duct behind a media source.
DTL can supply various sealing arrangements to provide the correct sealing efficiency for your Guillotine damper requirements, including seal air system for 100% process seal.
Different types of actuation can be supplied to suit all budgets and specifications (manual, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic).
DTL Guillotine Dampers can be manufactured in Carbon Steel or Stainless steel, however for special applications we can utilise any material to suit your requirements such as 800HT, 310S, Alloy 31, Alloy 59…
- Exhaust Systems
- Air ducting
- Any application that requires isolation of gas flows!
- Pressure: Typically 50Kpa (0.5 barG) up to 2500Kpa (2.5 barG) on request
- Temperature: Typically 600°C (1112°F) however we can design for higher on request
- Round or rectangular design
- Fully welded body
- Specially engineered compact design
- Typical range from DN300 to DN6000 (other sizes available on request)
- Electrically actuated (Manual or Pnuematic actuators also available on request)
- Pneumatic cabinet
- Screw Jacks
- Rack and Pinion
- Chain drive
- Linear Pneumatic cylinders
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards
- Flexible metallic seals to increase sealing efficiency
- Seal air for 100% sealing